- An assessment of Covid-19’s impact on mental health in Britain
- How, despite remarkable efforts to combat discrimination and stigmatization attributed to mental illness, many people are still afraid of seeking treatment
- Combatting this stigma – a five step strategy
Chair: Professor Sam Shah, Global Clinical and Digital Advisor for the Department of International Trade, UK Government
Michelle Funk, Unit Head, Policy, Law and Human Rights Unit (PLR),World Health Organization
Sarah O’Leary, Chief Executive Officer, Missing Link, Next Link & Safe Link
Dr Ahmed Hankir, Academic Clinical Fellow in General Adult Psychiatry, King's College London
- Schizophrenia and virtual reality (VR): how can VR lessen the symptoms of schizophrenia?
- "Challenge" A novel VR based approach in treating patients with auditory hallucinations
- A broader overview of application areas of virtual reality in healthcare.
Merete Nordentoft, Clinical Professor & Thomas Saaby Noer, Head of Healthcare, Khora Virtual Reality